Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Sylvan Star Washcloth


Pattern
Sylvan Star Washcloth by Lion Brand Yarn

Hook
5.0 mm (H)

Yarn
Lily Sugar'n Cream Solids
Soft Violet

Lily Sugar'n Cream Ombres
Moondance

Started - May 25, 2017
Completed - May 25, 2017

Notes: I wasn’t happy with the way this washcloth was working up. The right side of the “wedges” was very squished but the left side looked nice. I’m fairly new to crochet so I don’t know if my mods are acceptable but here goes. For Round 7, I decided to do my own thing, (sl st, ch 3, dc, ch 1, 2 dc) in first ch-1 sp, dc in next 5 dc, sk next 1 st, dc in next 5 dc, sk next 1 dc. (2dc, ch 1, 2 dc) in first ch-1 sp, dc in next 5 dc, sk next 1 st, dc in next 5 dc, sk next 1 dc. This looked much more symmetrical so I did the same thing on Round 8. Next time I’ll do the same thing on the previous rounds.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home