Friday, July 26, 2019

Mini Sock Ornament


Pattern
Mini Sock Ornaments by thecrazysocklady

Needles
US 1 1/2 - 2.5 mm

Yarn
Fingering weight scraps

Started - November 25, 2018
Completed - November 26, 2018

Notes: Here are my notes for how I do these little ornaments!

I used dpns.. but you could certainly use magic loop!
Cast on 28 
Cuff: 1x1 rib for 8 rounds 
Leg: Knit 24 rounds
Heel: I used Fish Lips Kiss Heel , for the ease of the heel, you can feel free to substitute your favorite heel. (I had 3 twin stitches on each side of middle six.. then did boomerang. )
Foot: knit 14 rounds
Toe: 
Round 1: Instep (top of foot): knit 1, ssk, knit to last 3 sts on instep k2 tog, k 1. Sole (bottom of foot): k1, ssk, knit to last 3 sts on sole k2tog, k1. 
Round 2: knit
Repeat rounds 1 and 2 until you have a total of 12 stitches left. Kitchener toe together.
For the loop at the top to hang the ornament from I have just used some yarn and attached it at the cuff of the sock. You could do a crochet chain, an icord. Whatever you fancy! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home